
From the get-go of our luggage not being at baggage claim I have been trying to get my days shopping at Unclaimed Baggage in Boaz, AL out of my head! That store always made me a little sad - but the deals were so incredible that I didn't stay sad long. Unclaimed Baggage is a store where airlines sell their unclaimed baggage and then this store sells it to us - 2nd hand shoppers. Now I can't help but think someone is going to get cute 6 month clothing, our Columbia jackets, my favorite jeans and shirts and horror of all horrors - our Jumparoo!!! It seems to be my payback for enjoying the misfortune of others by shopping at that store!
David keeps remembering things that were in our luggage and is cracking me up. He, in all seriousness said, "This is the hardest thing I've had to endure recently." That quote made me laugh out loud while at the same time realize we've had a pretty easy life! But still it is a huge bummer. We aren't exactly rolling in cash right now as we are trying to pay for a move and are both going to be unemployed at the end of this month.
I'm still holding on to a sliver of hope that we will get it back!
2 comments:
that is terrible!! i have heard about that store, but never been there. i'm scared to go now!! i hope everything turns out ok and your luggage gets home quickly :)
OH NO!! i'm so sorry for y'all!! my suitcase got lost when we went on our honeymoon...it didn't show up until the end of day 2. i REALLY could have used that bag those first two days of being married!! :)
Post a Comment