Caroline is growing up so much and I can tell the most when she plays with her new friends. The little cardboard house we gave her for Christmas is now in the garage and she and her little neighborhood girls have named it the secret house. They all huddle in it and tell secrets and plot plans to foil the neighborhood boys somehow.
Their secrets were extremely mild and childish - like "I had chicken nuggets for lunch" and "I got a new headband for christmas". It wasn't too intense either since they let me take a picture and sit right outside. We've told Caroline that she doesn't keep secrets from mommy and daddy - so I was a little nervous at first, but it is still so innocent.
This kind of play blows me away sometimes that my daughter is acting so big!!

1 comment:
they certainly are and they are much nicer nkd, I culd look at nkd kids all day
Post a Comment