My sister and her family headed our way after a busy time in Alabama and Atlanta celebrating Christmas. It was a laid back visit - which was nice. Em and I went shopping with baby Sawyer while the husbands took all the girls to the North Augusta Greenway to play. It was cold and windy, so not the perfect day for outside - but at least they tried!
This is the only picture I got of the whole visit - Emalee reading books before bed for all the kiddos. The girls had a great time playing together and little man sure is growing up!! I can't believe how big he is.
I loved having Em and Mark in town. We always enjoy their company. We ended up staying up way too late talking. Emalee has told me she knows now to spend at least TWO nights with us - one to talk and the 2nd to sleep :-)They drove from our house the next day to Maryland to their NEW HOUSE! They closed and moved in the next day. Their lives have been crazy - but of course they handle it with what looks like extreme calm. Wow. Can't wait to go visit them sometime soon (ish).
Thanks for coming, Holmes!
No comments:
Post a Comment