Today our sweet girl is five months old! This fifth month came in with a vengeance! Last night at 1 am we woke up to our sweet Caroline sick with a case of the stomach flu (not swine flu!) We changed her sheets 3 times, her pajamas many more and our own clothes until we ran out and Caroline slept on the mattress only with just a diaper on. Poor girl. She was so pitiful!
Needless to say none of us got much sleep. But we feel like we made it through a big hurdle, her first illness. I had no idea what to do because What To Expect The First year doesn't have tons of advice on vomiting. I called my sister at 2 am (that was me, Sarah!) and the doctor - which cost me 20 bucks (it was worth it). So basically, Caroline has been drinking pedialyte all day today. She is now doing just fine and is back to her old self jumping in the jumparoo right now!
My favorite thing about this age? She hugs my neck! I love love love that!
My least favorite thing? She pulls out my hair! I'm trying to teach her that mommy does not like that. David suggests I cut it... I do not want to get the "mom cut" but maybe I can get a stylish, yet shorter hair cut.
Due to Caroline's sick-yuck today we did not dress her up in a cute dress for her big photo shoot, but she still looks cheery!
May 3, 2009
April 3, 2009
March 3, 2009
February 3, 2009
January 3, 2009
December 3, 2008
2 comments:
That's good, and so fun, that you are doing monthly pics- she is sooo cute. xo Mama Ann & Leigh Ann
Looking at this baby makes me so happy! When do you leave? I want to come by and see you! Carolyn
Post a Comment