10/13/08

Happy Fall Y'all

I was inspired by my sister's fall blog to finally put out some of my fall decorations. Karen, my mother in law, has great taste and gave us lots of fun decorations our first year of marriage. I love pulling them out ever year! (Thanks Karen!)Emalee made this plate for me AND gave me this candle (thanks!) We do love Auburn - even if it is a tough football year :-)Pete and I had a little photo shoot. With the camera that David gave me for my birthday, I get photography classes for free! I just haven't taken advantage yet. I need to soon because I am not doing a great job with this new camera. Hopefully you'll see a big improvement over the next year.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Shame on me! I was talking to Em York earlier this week and told her to get onto you this weekend for not updating your blog more. Little did I know that you had become a great blogger! I love hearing your updates and I'm getting so excited for you as you get closer and closer! Hope all the facebook responses weren't too much- you will be a fabulous mama and David will be a fabulous daddy- it will come so naturally as you get to know your Caroline!