Today is David's 25th birthday. Today was David's special day so he got whatever he wanted for meals. He also was able to take the day off and do whatever he wanted, which I'm sure he thought was nice! One thing I love about this man is he is extremely easy to please! All his requests were super easy ;-)
I woke up this morning and made him one of his favorite breakfasts - grits, scrambled eggs, bagel and OJ. He ate breakfast and opened presents all before 8 am!
David is crazy about "meat and three" - I hear him say it weekly, if not
than me. For supper he again wanted "meat and three" so I made him fried chicken, corn pudding, green beans and glazed carrots. His birthday cake was a Marble Slab cake - yum!I am so thankful for David and his twenty five years! David is such an amazing husband that takes such good care of me and I can hardly wait to see him as a father! I am so blessed to be his wife. Happy birthday, David!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday David! May this be your best year yet!
Blessings & Lots of love- LA
Post a Comment