Yesterday we met Caroline's pediatrician, Dr. Taylor. He was great!! I really like him a lot. He gave us a couple books to read, showed us around the doctors office, told us how it works and gave us a little talk about what to expect when Caroline comes. He also sweetly encouraged us to really enjoy each other now as we have only two months left alone together.Today I had a doctor's appointment. Everything seems to be going great! My belly measured fine and we listened to to her heartbeat. I always enjoy hearing her heartbeat - it seems so strange that another person is living inside my belly. She had her first hiccups the other night. I had no idea what was going on, until I read What to Expect When Expecting. So funny.
1 comment:
Hey Mary Beth! I just stumbled upon your blog while looking at someone else's! I couldn't help but notice how eerily similar our blogs are!! I love the polka dots :) It looks like ya'll are doing great and I know you can't wait to have your little one here! I'm glad I found your blog, now I have another one to stalk/keep up with!!
Post a Comment