10/26/08

Belly Shot and Crib Assembly

Bruce and David took our queen size bed out of the guest bedroom and put it in the shed so we could have room for the crib. David did a fabulous job putting it together! Here is the before and after shot.
And now for the latest belly shot! I am sorry for the lack of them over the past few months - I find them incredibly awkward to take! But I decided I'll want to see these in the future. So, here we are at 34 weeks and three days. When I see my side view in a mirror I still get surprised by how big my belly is!

2 comments:

The King's said...

You are glowing Mary Beth! Not too much longer and you'll be holding your sweet baby girl in your arms!!

Emalee said...

I love the crib. . .great choice. Your belly shot looks good too :)