We had Elizabeth Joy's ultrasound today to double check on her kidneys. In the ultrasound both kidneys and the fluid were the same size, so her left one that was swollen last time is back down to size! So, her little issue has cleared up in the womb just as we had prayed for! Praise the Lord!
Caroline, David and I had fun seeing little Elizabeth Joy today. We were able to see her sweet little face, hear her heart beat and see her squirm around a little! She is head down and in the right position for birth which is an added bonus!
25 days until her due date!
3 comments:
awesome. so glad!
Praise the Lord!
That is such great news, Mary Beth! We will be praying for ya'll... I can't imagine what the transition to two kids will be like. But with a great name like Elizabeth, I think she'll be an easy baby! :)
Post a Comment