This morning when we woke up the snow was finally melting!! It was practically a warm day since it has finally hit the low 40s! So, we went to the zoo. We hadn't been all winter and we were missing it. Caroline loves animals, so we knew this would be a fun day for her.
The whole drive over she was saying "I see Elephant!" which means she wants to see the elephants :-) And boy did they put on a show! There were 8 total and they did fun things like eat ice and hay, hold each other's trunks, play, throw dirt, etc. It was perfect.
The hippos were great too. So much fun to watch them swim with the fish.
After the zoo we picked up Elizabeth Joy's bassinet! This is her area in our room. She will be in our room for a little while until we feel like the two girls can share a room. The bassinet has wheels, which means she might be sleeping in the hallway if her (sweet and cute) little noises keep me awake!
I am feeling well these days. No contractions, I'm not uncomfortable - I feel good! We have 2.5 days until my due date! I have no guess when I'll go into labor. Since I was induced with Caroline, I have no reference point. My sister delivered late and my mom seemed to deliver late with all of us... So, we'll see. My hope is that I will go into labor on my own and not have to be induced on Valentine's Day, but whatever happens will happen!
2 comments:
so great! can't wait to see pictures of little elizabeth joy here soon. we have been praying for a safe, healthy delivery for both of you and patience in everything! hope it goes well.
I'm so excited to see your new little girl! We miss you at work.
Post a Comment