1/24/11

The Magic House

The Magic House is such a fun place to visit. It is the St. Louis children's museum. I have such fond memories going to Discovery 2000 - Birmingham's old children's museum. This one, in St. Louis, is awesome! I'm so glad we're members so we can go whenever we want! Perfect for cold weather, especially.

Saturday we went and had a great time. Here is Caroline playing music!
I had a request to show my preggo belly - so here you go! :-) Here we are playing the musical chairs. Each chair represents a different section of the orchestra. I am sitting on percussion and Caroline is on wind instruments. :-) The music is loud and beautiful.
The Magic house is full of rooms with themes. Caroline's favorite room is the newborn hospital nursery. The kiddos can put on doctor's coats, listen to heart beats, change diapers, feed, swaddle, weigh the babies, etc - just like at the hospital. We kept telling her that soon we will be in a real hospital with real babies meeting Elizabeth Joy!
Here she is in the kitchen cooking us some yummy food!
The water table is always a favorite too. I love this picture because I kept asking her to look at me and smile. She was WAY too interested in all the water toys that she tried so hard to look at me. She pointed her face to me and smiled, but her eyes never did make it my direction :-) I'm glad she's having fun!

1 comment:

andie said...

that's so neat. hard to believe i will be raising a child in ST. LOUIS. so weird...i'll be at the museum with you in a couple of years!