Last night as I was putting away christmas decorations and he was walking in from the grocery store talking about grocery prices going up, I smiled and thought of how thankful I am to be married to this man. He is such a selfless, giving, kind, hard working, and gentle man! He even cooked me whole wheat pancakes this morning in honor of our anniversary after letting me sleep in a little while feeding Caroline 27 blueberries (she's obsessed and he counted)! He is a great man and I love him so much!
We've had a busy five years - who knew we'd have a 2 year old and me about to pop with number two five years after our engagement!
We've had a busy five years - who knew we'd have a 2 year old and me about to pop with number two five years after our engagement!

This picture is from my candlelight, not our actual engagement.
Today Caroline turned 25 months old and tomorrow I am 36 weeks pregnant with Miss Elizabeth Joy! If you can't tell, I enjoy keeping track of dates!
1 comment:
Can you imagine what the next 5 years will bring?
Post a Comment