6/2/09

We're Here!

Hey friends! We're here in St. Louis doing well. We have not had internet access until today, thus the lack of posts. Anyway - we are situated in the midst of stuff that I have not found a place for yet. I am tempted to leave it all messy until my mom gets here and let her find a place for it. Wherever she would find a place is better than where I would anyway! But - I have done that to her once and she wasn't quite happy with me. So I won't do that again. :-)

But here are some of the communication calamities I have had this week:
1. my alltel phone won't allow itself to get charged. For some reason the chargers won't work! And since I only had a week left of the phone I wasn't buying a charger.
2. I dropped my new AT&T phone in cheese dip which made it unusable - even though I cleaned it like crazy. (I got a new phone)
3. My macbook mouse got stuck pushed in, so I pretty much couldn't use the computer. It is now at the Apple store getting fixed... I love that I live in a city that has an apple store, btw.
4. For some reason my Dell now is acting like the ethernet port doesn't work - so I can't set up my wireless internet. Our neighbors kindly gave us their wireless password so we could get on their network.

Oh well! So, hopefully I'll be up and running soon. We are loving it here in our new place! We're surrounded by wonderful people and lots of young families.

This image happens a lot: Lots of Dad's holding their babies while discussing theology or study methods :-) I think it is super cute!

1 comment:

Julia said...

glad you're safe in your new home! i cant believe all your tech issues - it's like someone is trying to stop you from communicating from the outside world! glad youre back :)

ps- so jealous you live in a city with an apple store!