On Saturday morning Mom, Dad, Caroline and I went to the Botanical Gardens while David studied for his first greek test (he did great, by the way!). The Botanical Gardens were absolutely beautiful. It was such a great trip. I'd highly recommend going when all of you come visit us :-)
After the gardens we went to Soulard Farmers Market and got some rugs at a GREAT deal! It also looked like it has some great food finds. I plan on returning again super soon.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The picture of Dad and Caroline is a standout! Well done miss photographer. That was a very impressive place. Glad we went. Mama
3 comments:
The picture of Dad and Caroline is a standout! Well done miss photographer. That was a very impressive place. Glad we went.
Mama
The picture of your dad and Caroline is ADORABLE!! Absolutely precious!!
Such fun to be able to peek into your life :-). Such great pics! xo Leigh Ann
Post a Comment