To my main man - Happy Fathers Day! I get the most joy watching you with your baby girl. You are such an amazing father and I appreciate all you do. You have NEVER been afraid to change a diaper or do any of the dirty work and you are 100% hands on and totally available. You are a great leader with great intuitions for what your little girl and her momma needs. I think having a daughter suits you :-) I love you so much! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the 8 million I take of y'all!
Your first time to hold her and shower her off to the grandparents!
Bruce - to a sweet sweet father-in-law who loves his children passionately. I have never walked into the same room with Bruce without getting kissed on the cheek or forehead and given a great big hug. David says, "Dad has always made me feel important. No matter what he has going on he will always give me an ear, give me wisdom and tell me that he loves me."
To my dad, you are the most joyful & sacrificial giver I know. You will do and give anything for your children; Including dress up like a monster to steal back all (and more) of the halloween candy that three 6th grade boys stole from me in when I was in 3rd grade or come to all the houses I live in and fix things like chairs, figure out extension cord solutions and organize closets. David says, "I appreciate Bill for entrusting his baby girl to me and providing a solid example of how to diligently lead my family."
To my brothers, both of you have been such fun fathers to watch. You both put your families first and are great role models to learn from. It has been so fun to watch you both become such fantastic dads!
To my dad, you are the most joyful & sacrificial giver I know. You will do and give anything for your children; Including dress up like a monster to steal back all (and more) of the halloween candy that three 6th grade boys stole from me in when I was in 3rd grade or come to all the houses I live in and fix things like chairs, figure out extension cord solutions and organize closets. David says, "I appreciate Bill for entrusting his baby girl to me and providing a solid example of how to diligently lead my family."
1 comment:
this brought tears....
Post a Comment