6/5/09

Pretty Pictures

So, we can't find the cord from our camera to the computer, so still no six month photos of our baby girl!

However, a sweet friend made us aware of a photograph
ers blog that had cute pictures of Caroline! Click here to check it out. (near the bottom of the blog post). These pictures of JP and Michelle's BEAUTIFUL wedding that we went to right before we moved. I'm telling you, as you will see from these photos, the wedding was a delight to attend. JP and Michelle are an amazing couple and it was so fun to celebrate their union (in such style!)

When we find that cord (it has to be somewhere!) I will post the cute 6 month shots and photos of our new place. 

Just on a side note, I really like St. Louis so far!! It is in full bloom so I am sure it helps my affection grow. Guess what is growing right outside my doorstep? Hydrangeas! That was the first thing I noticed when I got out of the car. I'm thrilled. My wedding was a celebration of - not only my love for David - but my love for hydrangeas :-)  (kidding)

But here is a photo to prove it.

5 comments:

Karen said...

What GREAT photos of Caroline! She is such a happy little girl! Priceless photos!

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

caroline just cracks me up!

Jennifer said...

yes, I LOVED all of the hydrangeas at your wedding! it was lovely (as were you, of course!)

Kristi said...

Wooohoo shout out to the Jameseseses! Also, we found out we're "most likely" (long story-short version-it was a 16 week ultrasound and they'll do the big one at 20 like usual) having a girl and a little part of me hopes she's Caroline's twin. I just love her leetle face!