4/2/09

Road trip!

The Ely clan just spent a week driving up and down Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina! We are glad to be home. The next couple of posts will be about our week. 

David was in a wedding for one of his great high school friends, Nate. It was such a fun wedding! We stayed in downtown Mobile. These pictures are from the rehearsal dinner at the Mardi Gras Museum. 
Sweet Amanda and Justin babysat for us! They did a great job and will be fantastic parents one day :-) I loved getting to catch up with her. I had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures!

Here are some of David's friends from senior year - who I also knew in kindergarden - with Caorline! Weird. 

2 comments:

LA said...

Isn't it interesting how & when people weave in & out of your life?

Rosemary and Tim said...

hahah!! too funny!