Some of her stuff: she rolls around a lot now! She'll wake herself up by rolling over because she can't roll back. I told the doctor about it and he gave me a great and obvious idea: why don't I teach her to roll herself back over! So, that's what we'll work on a little each day.
She also giggles now! So fun. I can't really make her do it on command. Yesterday I tickled her and she laughed each time I did. Then I retried it, and it didn't work. We'll keep trying!
She loves, loves to play with her feet now. She also is starting to bring everything she can to her mouth. I'm really impressed with her eye hand coordination improving!
She does not sleep through the night yet. She used to sleep for 6 hours, and now she doesn't anymore. If she doesn't get back into sleeping more in a few weeks the doctor said to try giving her oatmeal at night to fill her up.
I love being her mom and watching David be her dad.
April 3, 2009
March 3, 2009
February 3, 2009
January 3, 2009
December 3, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment