4/6/09

Our Monday

Mondays are my favorite day of the week now. I don't have anything I have to do on Monday's AND David is home on Monday nights. 
Holy Moly (my reaction to the sandwich above)! Amanda and Lauren got me into The Pioneer Woman's blog and I got sucked into it this weekend. I found this sandwich on it (called Marlboro Man's Sandwich) and cooked it tonight for David's bible study guys. Everyone was completely silent once they started eating it. I laughed and said, "Y'all must like it!" They all grunted back in pleasure. It was good stuff. 

Caroline has officially giggled several times now. David took her back to get her a new diaper and all of a sudden I heard the two of them belly laughing. It was the cutest sound ever. I quickly grabbed the camera and got in there. She didn't laugh for the camera, but she is so darn cute I decided to share some of what I got anyway.
I love this little girl so much! When she smiles and laughs it just makes all problems in the world go away. Today's been a great day, I just felt so happy, content and blessed! 

1 comment:

Rosemary and Tim said...

Just got your comments! Been out of town for a few days. Love the new picture of Caroline at 4 months and how fun that she's giggling now!! Hopefully one day you'll have the video turned on at just the right moment so we can see!!