Today was a great Easter!
I had been wanting to try this Batter Blaster for a while now and I finally did this morning! It was lots of fun (and tasted very good!)
This makes it super easy to make shaped pancakes. I tried to make an empty tomb, but it ended up looking like a blob, so I did an easier shape.


Then we headed to church all dressed up. David looked great in his seersucker and Caroline looked gorgeous in her easter dress made by Karen. It is gorgeous! Our service was wonderful this morning. Dr. Ferguson spoke on the first several verses in 1 Cor 15 - about how Christ's resurrection really is very important.
After church we went to lunch with good friends, JP and Michelle, who are getting married in six weeks!! Caroline snoozed most of the lunch while we had a good time together (I forgot to take a picture...)
Then we balanced our camera on Caroline's stroller to try to get some easter pictures - it was tough. The lighting was all wrong, but I really wanted to get our azalea bush in the shot, oh well. I do need a tripod. I really want this one.
In an effort to help Caroline sleep through the night we gave rice cereal a shot tonight. She didn't really eat it, she just teethed on the spoon. But hey, it was a nice introduction! We'll see if she sleeps a bit more on a full stomach. Here's a little video of her efforts.
Here is another video shot today of all the noises Caroline is making right now. She loves to practice with her vocal cords all day long. I love it! Oh and I got her giggling on this video!
I hope you had a wonderful day today as well!
2 comments:
Looks like yall had a wonderful Easter!! Loved the video of all her cute sounds. : )
Caroline is just too cute! She seems like such a happy and pleasant baby.
You will LOVE the gorilla pod!!
Post a Comment