My sweet friends threw me some great showers! Sunday my grad school friends had a sweet shower. Isn't that a cute diaper wreath? I was so impressed.These are the hostesses - Molly, Kinsey, Meg and Carolyn
These are the great HESA lady guests!
I am so blessed to know these women and am excited to see where life takes them. I can hardly believe we're all a semester away from graduating!
These are the great HESA lady guests!
I am so blessed to know these women and am excited to see where life takes them. I can hardly believe we're all a semester away from graduating!My awesome students threw me a little game night/election night shower last night. We have a tradition of playing games together - so we had lots of fun playing pictionary and other games. Team David won :-) I didn't get a picture of them - but I did get a picture of the cute gifts for Caroline!
1 comment:
I might steal that moon rattle! What cute monograms and great friends to love y'all so much.
Post a Comment