We haven't had a lot of exciting stuff to share lately! David and I have been pretty chill these days. I am just trying to finish everything before Caroline comes. I turned in a final project for one of my classes on Thursday, one more final paper to go for my other class and I am finished with school for the semester!
I've also been running around town doing last minute things for Caroline's bedroom. It is a crazy mess right now but hopefully it will come together soon. I washed a lot of her clothes and tried to get her drawers organized. I got ribbon to put up her initials on the wall, framed a couple pretty prints, ordered a rug, etc
David and I are also trying to get Pete as ready as possible. He still acts oblivious to what is going on. He loves to use my belly as a pillow though. A couple times Caroline has kicked his head while he's laying on me, but he acts like nothing happened. We played a couple baby sounds on youtube for him and he did the cute head tilt and then got under a pillow on the couch :-) We've also let him sniff all of Caroline's new stuff. The biggest plan is to let him sleep with Caroline's swaddling blankets from the day she is born while we are in the hospital so that he will become familiar with her smell. I really think he's going to be super sweet. I'm excited to see them interact.
In the meantime, I thought I'd share a couple funny youtube videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment