David and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We certainly missed our families though. It was fun, however, to have a holiday all to ourselves. People keep giving us the advice to enjoy our time together before Caroline comes. David and I have made sure we did that and this weekend was kind of a grand finale. We've had a great time together and we made a wonderful thanksgiving meal. We had honey ham, green beans, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce, and sister schubert rolls with Cranapple and a LITTLE wine! I've missed Riesling so much and mom said I should have wine in the house to help discern real contractions from fake ones... so I partook a little early :-)
Sorry for the lack of pictures of us - being 9 months pregnant does not make me want to jump up and take a photo of myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment