11/26/08

Belly Shot Time

Well, today is the day before my 39th week and here's the belly shot!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay, Mary Beth!! You are so close! I know you absolutely can't wait to hold her in your arms and I can't wait to see pictures!!! I hope you are able to keep this up to date when she gets here =) We will be praying all goes well!

Anonymous said...

You & Caroline are looking good!

Julia said...

Woo hoo!! you guys looks great! It's almost time!

Anonymous said...

hot mum, love to be behind you feeling your tits, rubbing the nipples and getting themrock hard, a hand goes down in the waistband of your pants and in between your legs, I can feel your pu--y is getting damp through your knickers and your clit is getting hard, I play with your pu--y a bit until your knicks are soaked, my hand goes inside your knicks and finds your warm, wet, soft pu--y ad I start rubbing it, you moan and open your legs, I start playing with your hard clit then slide 2 fingers up into your c-nt, you gasp and moan as you reach behind you and feel for my hard c--k, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wish I could take your thick, hard c--k In my pu--y and let you f--k me I need to get f--ed so bad" my fingers start working you wet hole stretching and going deeper and deeper, you are panting and moaning " f--k my pu--y with your fingers, harder, faster come on f--k me, play with my hard clit" my c--k is hard in your hand and my fingers f-c-ing your pu--y and you orgasm soaking my hand and your knickers, you sit in the chair and have me in front ofyou stroking my hard on, you put it in your warm, wet mouth and start sucking like mad, looking me in the eyes " mmmmmmmmmmmmm your hard c--k feels so f-c-ing good in my mouth I want you to come in my mouth, I want your warm creamy come sliding down my throat mmmmmmmm come for me" I can feel my c--k twitch and a big thick stream of come floods your mouth, you frantically stating swallowing most but some runs from your mouth and drips of your chin, (I love that your baby girl is getting her first taste of come and it is mine), I pull you up and turn your ass to me and have you hold the chair arms, my c--k goes between your ass cheeks and I gently push , your sphincter gives , you scream and I am ass f-c-ing you, my hand feels for your clit and I start rubbing it again " oh yes rub that clit, f--k my ass, get your fingers in my pu--y and finger f--k me while you ass f--k me I love getting ass f--ed" my fingers go in your pu--y and you are cursing and moaning " f--k me good, harder,deeper,faster, come in my f--ing ass" you start pushing back to meet my thrusts so you can take my c--k deeper, I feel my c--k starting to spasm and I fill your ass with my come and watch it dripping out, we rest a bit then you start sucking my c--k again and soon your aby girl gets her 2nd feed of come, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good f--k mum love to do your pu--y once baby is born and you can f--k again but I want her to watch me f--k you