Line them up!! Caroline likes to play with her dolls collectively these days. She lines them up on the couch and reads stories to them. Lines them up in my bed for their nap, etc.
This is the child watch center at the Y that we go to 5 mornings a week! Caroline single handedly got this "train" set up for her little friends. They were going to Alabama.On President's day we had a treat with Kelli and Claire and got to visit St. Louis's famous Crown Candy Kitchen. It is a real, old-timey, soda shop. We got chocolate milkshakes and loved every slurp!
Caroline is such a big girl and loves to help me cook. Here she is helping me stir!
Then, while I put together the rest of supper, she got into my mascara so that she could pretend to be a tiger.
I'm loving this spring like winter. One day we didn't really have any plans and Caroline suggested going to the zoo. I quickly agreed and we headed out the door! I was impressed with myself because usually I go by the plan and routine of our days. Spontaneity is the spice of life, I guess! It was a sweet time!


No comments:
Post a Comment