After Jilly's cupcakes we took the monthly pictures with our sweetie. This is the first time the sticker was really a problem. She was totally into the sticker and did not want to let us take her photo!
This is probably the best shot where I have her AND the sticker showing, even if it is upside down :-)There she is in her birthday dress! She weights 22 pounds and I can't remember her height. She is 90th in height and 75th in weight and 75th in head circumference.
I'm writing this post about a week late! Elizabeth Joy is a great eater and will eat most things that I give her. She is still nursing, but we are weaning her. She is down to about 2 to 3 times a day. So we've introduced cow's milk and she seems to like it.
She says Mama, Da da, baby, uh oh. She nods yes when I ask her if something is yummy. She will occasionally, when she doesn't realize it, take up to 3 steps on her own. We gave her a chair for her birthday because she LOVES chairs. She will sit herself in any chair (or chair looking thing) as soon as she sees it. She also loves to lay on pillows on the ground and just look around. She is definitely a little lounger.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider can calm her down in almost any situation. If she is crying and freaking out, if I just start that song she smiles and calms down! It is amazing.
She is sleeping through the night almost every night. Yay!! She goes down between 7 and 7:30 p.m. and wakes up around 6:30 a.m. She naps twice a day for 1.5 to 2 hours each. She is showing signs of wanting to give up a nap, but we're not there yet.
Video: Elizabeth Joy's newest word is "uh oh". She cracks me up with how soft spoken she is and how genuine concern is on her face when she says it. We have, however, created a monster. Since we laugh at it (and encouraged it at the beginning) now she drops things all the time - like her food whenever she eats, her sippy cup, and so on!! Whoops.
Now we get to see how she's grown over the year


Birthday!




No comments:
Post a Comment