Hey FUN! I made them too! Except I halfed the recipe and we are still working on eating all of it. :o) It was a GREAT little gift idea!Hope you guys have a great Christmas and New Year's and are safe in any and all your travels.
Mary Beth! this is so cute! I made cinnamon honey butter, too. I love the way yours looks.
MB- where do you get your cute tins & labels?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey FUN! I made them too! Except I halfed the recipe and we are still working on eating all of it. :o) It was a GREAT little gift idea!
Hope you guys have a great Christmas and New Year's and are safe in any and all your travels.
Mary Beth! this is so cute! I made cinnamon honey butter, too. I love the way yours looks.
MB- where do you get your cute tins & labels?
Post a Comment