12/30/09

A Night Away


David's parents were so kind to let Caroline spend the night with them while David and I got away for a night. We hadn't had a night away together since Caroline was born and we were craving a morning to sleep in and nothing to do.

We did not go far, we stayed in five points in Birmingham. It was great! We had so much fun together.

Here is the view from our room.

The church where we got married was just around the corner. We decided to visit.

I had no relation to this church except that mom and I toured it in hopes to find a place to get married. I thought this one was so pretty! It had my colors :-) I loved the ceiling.
And the organ was gorgeous
Here we are, standing where we stood as we became husband and wife!
Here is a picture from our actual wedding day.
After we toured our wedding church, David and I went to Jim n Nick's for supper. YUM YUM. I am still dreaming about those cheese rolls with the sweet butter.
Thank you to grandparents for keeping sweet Caroline for us! We had a great time.

1 comment:

HMA said...

I love reading the blog!! Sounds like yall had a wonderful Christmas. Tell your family I say hello. If yall come through Memphis give us a call. Heather Artiles