What was I thinking? We had some fun, unique times this weekend and I did not take my camera with my anywhere! Oh well, we have the memories, right?
Friday night was the Seminary's Christmas Party. It was held at Third Degree Glass Factory - a cool place! There was dancing, good food and even better company! We had fun getting dressed up with all the fellow students and staff. Our sweet neighbors babysat Caroline so we were blessed to be able to go.
Here in St. Louis, a major highway in the city has been shut down for nearly two years. It has made getting around pretty challenging. Monday at midnight the highway opened with the construction completed! The city had a celebration all day on Sunday where residents could go out and walk or ride the bike on the new stretch of highway. It was great, there was a 5k, hot chocolate, sidewalk chalk, and tons of people. David, Caroline and I bundled up and went. David and I are doing Couch to 5k running program, so we did our run out there. It was cool and pretty unique to run in the middle of a major highway!
We had a fun weekend and I hope you did too!
Today is David's last day of class and now starts exam week! We in the home stretch of the semester. Can't wait for the rest over Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment