10/18/09

Menu Plan Monday

So, I've been doing menu plan monday for a while now, but never blogged it, I just put it on my refrigerator. Since I haven't been blogging much and I've been talking to friends about menu planning, here it goes!

Dinner

Monday – Chick-fil-A (free with church bulletin)

Tuesday – Crockpot Roast with potatoes and carrots

Wednesday – Chicken enchiladas with beans and salad

Thursday – Stirfry

Friday – Homemade Pesto Pizza and salad

Saturday – Black Lentil Stew

Sunday – Refrigerator surprise (I rarely cook much of a meal on Sunday night - tonight was rice and beans in a bowl)

Breakfast – oatmeal, cereal, pumpkin pancakes, eggs, yogurt, cinnamon apple cheese toast

Lunch – PB&H/J, apples, wheat thins, chicken salad (if I make it), left overs


All the best menu plans can be found every week at OrgJunkie.com!

2 comments:

Confessions said...

i'm glad to know i'm not the only OCD meal planner out there! I spend tuesday nights scouring the grocery sales and meal planning, and then hit up the stores on my day off on Wed. It works very well! and we save SO MUCH MONEY!

Mama Ann said...

That's a lot of yummy food!