
My mom called this weekend to let us know that she has been diagnosed with breast cancer, stage 4. It has been tough news to deal with. She's fought it once in 2003 and I know she will do it again now! The doctors are in the process of deciding what treatment to do.
She has started a blog to journal about her experience this time around. Check it out, add it to your reader. She's actually a pretty good writer! (I'm not surprised at all!)
Kind of crazy to find out the news during breast cancer awarness month. As you see all the pink kitchen appliances and curling irons, say a prayer for my mom!
10 comments:
Praying for you all... sorry to hear the news.
Praying for you, David, and your mom. The day I found out my father had stage four cancer was possibly the most painful one of my lifetime. I hope you are able to find peace and love from your husband and baby girl during this difficult time.
Mary Beth, I just read your Mom's blog and I am so encouraged by her fearless attitude and trust in the Lord. I am praying for her and for you and your family.
I'm so sorry to hear the news about your mom. I will be praying for her and for your family during this difficult time.
Mary Beth- I am so sorry to hear of this news. I will be in constant prayer for your family.
Your Mom is a fearless warrior, MB! She is grace and grit. She is deliberate and determined. She is goodness and mercy. She is patient, kind and loving. She seeks out after the Lord. She loves her children and her husband well. She fights a good fight and she is not a quitter. I love your Momma!
Karen
So good to hear your response to the news none of us wanted to hear. Your mom and dad and each of you in the whole family remain in my thoughts & prayers. May love & hope & peace be with you.
Mary Beth, I'm so sad to hear about your mom. I will definitely be praying.
Caroline and Caleb had fun together today...Caleb did try to smother her with love though. Sorry Caroline!
My thoughts and prayers go out to your mother, you, and your entire family.
If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask!
oh, mary beth. i'm so sorry to hear about your mom. praying for your family.
Post a Comment