10/8/09

This is our life

So, David and I are settling into our routine of life these days. I think that's why I haven't had much to post! St. Louis is now normal (and good!) So here are a couple shots and a little non-exciting video.

Here is Caroline with baby Caleb. Caleb comes over on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Friday mornings to be babysat by Carrie! Poor Carrie has her hands full trying to keep Caroline from poking and pulling on Caleb all morning!
I thought this was a sweet picture of David and Karen during his birthday lunch.
Sweet Caroline loves to walk, as I have explained, and here is a video where you see her asserting her will AND the first time we held hands while she walked. This is us with Bruce and Karen at the zoo.

1 comment:

Mama Ann & LA said...

Such a cute walking girl! with such cute shoes!