Our little baby is now a 10-month-old toddler!!!
This little bit loves her new walking independence! When she is having a good time walking and we pick her up, she does a new little growl as she tries to push her way out of our arms. We are winning the fight, but I am shocked by her strong will nonetheless.
David's parents have come up to STL this weekend to celebrate David's 26th birthday! It has been such a great weekend so far! We went to the Delmar Loop and the STL zoo. Jonathan and Jodie watched Caroline as the 4 adults went to the Chocolate Bar. After I went last week, David knew that was where he wanted to go for his birthday. It was great!! Here is a picture of David with Caroline as we were leaving the zoo. She played hard as we chased her around the zoo. She is a speed demon these days.
A new thing she has been doing this month is playing tag with us and Pete. Each night, in between her bath and bed time she will run around the house laughing so loud playing with Pete or getting us to chase her. I love the sound of her delightful squeals. I know I say this every month, but she truly is a joy! Happy 10 months sweet girl.
A new thing she has been doing this month is playing tag with us and Pete. Each night, in between her bath and bed time she will run around the house laughing so loud playing with Pete or getting us to chase her. I love the sound of her delightful squeals. I know I say this every month, but she truly is a joy! Happy 10 months sweet girl.
1 comment:
She is so precious!
xo mama ann & la
Post a Comment