Miss Caroline is officially a dancer now! When we turn on music she shakes her booty and waves her arms. So cute! I tried to video her, but of course she wanted to grab the camera instead of dance. Maybe one day you'll see proof.
Hi Mary Beth, Alison here (from FlipFlopFoto). I see you guys have found yourself citizens of the midwest and I didn't know if you guys had heard of The Magic House or not. I went when I was a kid and my dad was living at Scott AFB just across the state line from St. Louis. Anyway, it was great when I went and I can only imagine what it must be like now (more than 15 years later...). It's a hands on museum for kids and even tho Caroline might be a little young for all of the things there it might be a fun day to spend with other people with kiddos of various ages. http://www.magichouse.org/ Just wanted to let you know it was there if in case you guys were ever looking for something fun to do on a rainy day. Not sure of cost, etc. but I pasted the web site. Glad to see you guys doing well!
2 comments:
hahah! Definitely figure out a way to snap a quick video of that one!
So cute...
Hi Mary Beth, Alison here (from FlipFlopFoto). I see you guys have found yourself citizens of the midwest and I didn't know if you guys had heard of The Magic House or not. I went when I was a kid and my dad was living at Scott AFB just across the state line from St. Louis. Anyway, it was great when I went and I can only imagine what it must be like now (more than 15 years later...). It's a hands on museum for kids and even tho Caroline might be a little young for all of the things there it might be a fun day to spend with other people with kiddos of various ages. http://www.magichouse.org/ Just wanted to let you know it was there if in case you guys were ever looking for something fun to do on a rainy day. Not sure of cost, etc. but I pasted the web site. Glad to see you guys doing well!
Post a Comment