1/6/09

Update: New Step

Yesterday was great. Maybe because it was my first day and I was pumped and ready - but I was extremely productive! :-) Caroline was an angel. Her sleeping, feeding, awake schedule helped me schedule my day too. I knew what I was going to do once I put her down for each nap. Before David left I took Pete on a run (usually he's faster than me - but I was faster than HIM!) I got all our Christmas decorations down, did tons of laundry & dishes, cooked two meals and froze them, talked to my sister for a while about fun things like baby acne and baking bread, read a little in preparation for my grad school classes starting next week and had time to get both of us dressed and ready to meet David and his staff team at Mellow Mushroom for dinner!
Now, I doubt every day will be as productive - but glad to know day 1 went well!

Thanks for the encouragement friends! I got several sweet emails letting me know y'all were thinking of me.

No comments: