1/3/09

One Month Old!




Our sweet girl is already one month old today! She will officially be a month old at 7:39 pm tonight. We will, of course, celebrate. So far, she spent the first half of her life in Columbia and the second half in Birmingham.

David and I have certainly had a change of life in the past month! It has been a sweet change, but difficult to get used to. I miss sleeping, that's for sure. But I have hope that we're on our way to Caroline sleeping through the night - at least that's what we're working towards! Parenthood does make us ask a lot of questions! My sisters, mom, friends with babies, etc get lots of questions from me! I appreciate them and their helpful reassurances.

Caroline is a sweet sweet baby. She makes the cutest little noises and she loves her daddy! If she is upset about something, David can always soothe her. I have my ways with her as well! We are so in love with this little girl and can hardly wait to celebrate many, many, many more months with her.

1 comment: