I have been caught in the middle of several fulfilling opportunities: 1. a job I love with fun and great people 2. a new baby I love that I am so excited and challenged by to raise 3. a graduate program that demands my time and that I enjoy 4. a husband with a growing ministry that needs my help and support. After objectively looking at all these great parts of my life, I realized that I did not have the capacity to do all of them well at the same time. So, through a lot of prayer and discussions with David, we decided that it was best for me to resign from my job.This has been hard on a trillion levels but good on many too. I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my life. Who knows how long I'll be a stay-at-home mom, it could be six months, six years or a lifetime. I have a desire to work in the world of higher education, but we'll see how that will play out. I had asked the Lord to teach me to trust Him more and this is a major opportunity to trust.
Here are some pictures of my friends from work!

1 comment:
I will miss you Mary Beth but I am so happy for you! I am happy that you worked here because we were able to become friends!
Post a Comment