David and I had a doctor appointment this morning to check on Caroline! It went well, things look good but my blood pressure is rising a little bit. The doctor said nothing to really worry about right now, but to be safe that "if you want to, we could go ahead and deliver Caroline tomorrow". I thought - WHAT?! Tons of fears flowed through my mind as well as tons of excitement!
So, that's what we're doing. We are going to check in the hospital today at 5:00 pm and get the process started tonight. Then, tomorrow we should expect to have baby Caroline in our arms!!
Right now David is cleaning up the house for me (thank you!!) and we are doing our last minute tasks to get ready.
Pain is not my favorite experience, as I'm sure y'all would agree for yourselves, so I'm pretty nervous, but I'm also excited!! We would appreciate your prayers that the delivery would be smooth and easy for both Caroline and me!
Hopefully we'll have some pictures to show you soon!
3 comments:
So exciting! I remember being so excited and absolutely terrified at the same time!!! We will be praying all goes well- being induced can be a wonderful thing- i.e. you get to get your house picked up =)Just try to enjoy every mintue (that is if you have an epidural!=) My L&D experiences were wonderful and so fun and full of memories. It is such a surreal feeling so take it in!!! I am thinking about you and anxious to see pictures!!!
I will be praying for you, Caroline, and David! I'm so excited for you!
Oh my goodness! So exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it! :) Praying for baby Caroline and mama.
Post a Comment