We went to the zoo lights in Columbia. We had a great time. We lived it up and got light toys that shine and blink, which the girls loved!
The zoo was so pretty with all the trees lit up and fun light animals everywhere.
We rode the train! Here they are as they departed
and during the ride. They had so much fun
Then Caroline practiced milking a cow at the petting part of the zoo
Elizabeth Joy tried to pet a turkey
she did pet a horse
The zoo has fun statues all over, Caroline rode this pretend elephant at the elephant exhibit
Family picture! One of our last ones as a family of four!
After the Zoo we drove into downtown Columbia, where David and I lived when Caroline was born. We took her to Marble Slab - where I frequented when I was pregnant with her.
David and the girls had fun rolling down hills at the state house, climbing the stairs, and just running around having a grand time.
Then we drove around USC's campus for nostalgia's sake and showed the girls where we used to live. It was a fun night in Columbia!


1 comment:
I'm so glad y'all did that! great memory!
Post a Comment