12/31/12

Menu Plan Monday

So, I am at the point of this pregnancy (15 days left til my due date!) where I don't want to do anything responsible. I just want to lay around but this is not possible when I have a family to take care of! SO, needless to say I am WAY beyond taking care of my family without a plan. If I don't plan, we will eat out for every meal - which we did yesterday. yikes. So, back to menu planning more than just suppers - our poor lunches and breakfasts have been rough lately!

WHILE I was planning this menu we were invited to two people's houses for dinner - perfect! Extravert time AND no cooking - a great pre-baby combo for all of us.

Also, I have recently found the website weelicious.com. I love it! Fun and healthy recipes for little ones. A couple lunches are from there.


Dinners: 
Monday, 31 – Dinner at friend’s house

Tuesday, 1 – Happy new year! Pinto Beans (already made in my freezer), brown rice, broccoli
Lunch tea party for the girls at a friend's house.

Wednesday, 2 – Dinner at a friend’s house

Thursday, 3 – Wildtree chicken and pepper kabobs (already prepped in freezer) with Greek rice or potatoes

Friday, 4 – Vegetable enchiladas 

Saturday, 5 - Wildtree Hamburgers (meat already prepared in freezer), Sweet potato fries

Sunday, 6 – leftovers or pb&j – david preaches both services, so we’ll be on the run most of the day.

Lunches:
PB&J with fruit
Cheese quesadillas with veggies or fruit that I have on hand
Hummus with veggies and pitas

Breakfasts: Smoothies, Oatmeal, Eggs, Cheese toast, Biscuits, Cereal, fruit

No comments: