7/21/12

More of the house

Here are some pictures of rooms I didn't show last time. 

This is the guest room that in January will be the guest/baby room and then one day be a kid's room when the baby is big enough to need more space than a crib :-) I figure I have at least 2.5 years before that. SO! Guests welcome!
 Here is our dining room. The dining room furniture was bought on craigslist! I hope to paint the walls very soon.
 Here is the play room behind the living room. I have dreams of adding a little chalk wall, a reading corner with comfy seating and a book rack and decorating it a bit.
 This is the screened in porch with sidewalk chalk all over the floor :-) I hope to get an outdoor rug and add some lighting around the ceiling and some plants. Maybe even recover the cushions to all match. Individually of each other my mom and my mother in law offered me a wicker rocking chair and wicker love seat. Isn't that funny? I think they are great together! The wicker furniture from my mom (left side) was apparently in my nursery when I was a baby and she rocked me in that chair a lot as a newbie. Karen's mother bought the right side furniture a long time ago, when she bought it it was already an antique!
The kitchen


No comments: