7/25/12

Beach Trip

So, David went to Ridge Haven with the youth last week. Right before he left I knew Bruce and Karen were going to their annual tax conference in Sandestin... so I called to see if the girls and I could crash the beach party while David was out of town. They graciously said, "Girl, pack your bags!" Then, after a good friend had a string of sanctifying events during a highly stressful time, I asked Bruce and Karen if I could invite 2 of their boys to go with us. They said, "Of course" So - off we went!
 It was beautiful, hot, fun and busy! 










I have more pictures to load, but they keep loading sideways! Ah!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. So gracious of Bruce and Karen to let all 5 of you come! They are mighty good to y'all!