GIRL!!
We're having another girl! Caroline knew it the whole time :-) I kept saying, before we knew, what if it is a boy? She would kind of look at me like, "but we know it is a girl".
I must say, the two big hints that this was a girl to me was that this pregnancy hasn't been much different than my previous two AND the fast heart rate rang true with all three of my girls.
To tell our families we bought them each a little cake from Edgar's (where my bridal cake and Caroline's 1st birthday cake came from). The inside icing would tell them the gender... and it was pink! 3 grand daughters in a very male dominated family! :-) The girls are catching up!!
Here are cute pictures from the Ely's "gender dinner".
My parents had their cake at my sisters house and I watched them cut it on iChat. My sister has 3 girls too and her sweet girls were so excited about another girl cousin! My parents now have 8 grand daughters and 4 grand sons.
Here is a picture of cousin Aubrey and my mom holding up their piece of cake! Elle is hiding in the background too.
Now time to think of a name!



3 comments:
Wow! Your parents are blessed with all the grandchildren they have. What fun with another girl!
I remember when we first found out about the baby and C was at our house. You hadn't officially told her yet but she was aware and told US that her mommy had a baby in her tummy. I asked her what she thought it was and she said "a girl, of course,(smiling) that's all we have".
She was so matter of fact! And then she started calling the baby "Flower"....so maybe you should give it the name of a flower....Rose, or something Southern, like Magnolia, Violet, or Hydrangea....Ha!!
Yay!!! How fun! I'm so excited for you to have another precious girl! I grew up with 4 sisters and it's so fun to have built-in friends (although of course we had more than our fair share of battles)!! Hope you guys are doing awesome!
Post a Comment