8/6/12

My birthday

It worked out well for my 29th birthday to be the day after David's ordination. It was so fun to still have people in town to celebrate with! 
Aunt Callie with Caroline(she's really my great aunt, so Caroline's great great aunt!) 
 We went to breakfast together before everyone hit the road. 
 Such a delight to have former Gulf Dr. neighbors and great friends, the Watsons, come down to celebrate David's ordination. 



 And of course my parents. Great to be with them for my last birthday in my 20s!! Hey, if it wasn't for you two, I wouldn't have a birthday!! :-) 
Aunt Mary and Aunt Callie were so sweet to surprise us by coming to David's ordination with out telling us! When I walked into the sanctuary they both just smiled really big and waved. What a treat. It is great to live closer to family now! I share a birthday with Mary's late son, Kevin. So we were able to think about him at breakfast too. 

1 comment:

Beth said...

What a great celebration!