Today was Caroline's first day of preschool. She is in a 4 year olds class - which is weird to me. 4 Sounds so much older than 3.5! :-) She will go 3 mornings a week all year. Her teachers are very kind and named Mrs. Kelly and Mrs. Kim. The first thing Caroline said when I picked her up was, "Mom! I made two new friends!" This poor girls has been dying for friends since we moved. She has made a couple great friends a church, but I'm glad she will be able to see friends more often in school.
Here she is as we were heading out!
Here is sweet Elizabeth Joy as Caroline and I were leaving, extremely distraught. So, we all went with Caroline as a family!
On Wednesday, August 15th Elizabeth Joy started Mother's Day Out! She seemed to like it. She will go once a week.
She was ready to go in to school and not ready for a photo session :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment