We drove into Highlands, NC for a morning of fun visiting Dry Falls and Sweet Treats as a whole family. Jeb rode with us and Caroline loved the company.
Here we are heading down to Dry Falls. Isn't the water beautiful?The trail goes under the waterfall which is lots of fun.
Caroline, Annie, Elle and Jeb
KC, David and Caroline are in a little cave under the waterfall.
The kiddos hike up the side of the falls
Family shot! The Elys, Squires, Holmes and Stegalls
Caroline at my favorite ice cream spot - Sweet Treats
Eating ice cream overlooking a creek with lots of fish.
The Ring Master! This is where I got our game that David and I have set up at all our apartments.
Sweet sweet Elizabeth Joy!
Here is the view on the drive from Highlands back to Sky Valley - the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains! Love them!

1 comment:
Mama Ann said " well I guess all this fun in the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains started back when Stegall was at Rabun Gap school and he fell in love with the area." " These are beautiful pictures!"
Post a Comment