7/13/11

Highlands again and swimming

 The last day each family did their own thing for the morning. We stopped at my favorite little mountain shop called Mountain Junction. Grandandy Stegall used to take us there each time we came to get moon pies. So I kept up the tradition with my little family. We got Cheerwine, RC Cola and moon pies. It was very tasty :-)
 While we were shopping at Mountain Junction, I caught David and Elizabeth Joy in a tender moment. These little moments just steal my heart! He is such a sweet daddy.
 We stopped at all the scenic views to Highlands. It is only 10 miles, but it is a beautiful ten miles!



 We ate at a very tasty lunch place. We ate outside and I just loved how pleasant the weather was the whole time we were in the area! So nice.
 After naps, we all hit the pool! Elizabeth Joy wasn't the biggest fan of the pool with me until David got her used to it.
 Then she thought it was great fun!

1 comment:

lasyoung said...

I just showed Mama Ann all the pics from the Sky valley week & she loved them all- she especially likes the one of MB with C & EJ at the overlook:-). xo