3/2/11

Our Gatherer and Our baby

Caroline would have fit in well back in the hunter-gatherer day! She loves to find bags and gather all sorts of stuff in them. Tonight I was emptying them and finally decided to take a picture after emptying two and still having two left! :-)
She cracks me up.
Here are some of the latest EJ pictures! Caroline and I gave her a bath this morning. I was joyfully surprised at how careful Caroline was with her in the bath tub! I was expecting to have to guard and protect EJ from being put in danger accidentally by her big sis, but instead, Caroline was a big help and seemed to know that water and baby sisters need to be treated with special care!
Today we were iChatting with Gigi and we kept laughing at EJ's constant state of looking surprised. I found this picture that shows just how she looked during the chat :-)
Here are my two playmates during the day! We sure are enjoying each other's company :-)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I can't believe I haven't met your baby! We will have to get together soon. Maybe I can slip away some evening and bring you some dinner. When do your meals from the church end?

la said...

May they always enjoy each other's company! So sweet-