3/25/11

Did that just happen?

Did Elizabeth Joy just sleep through the night last night... on her 7-week birthday? She has been a sleeper, that's for sure. She had a few days last week where she woke up 3 times at night. But last night, I put her down a little before 8:00 p.m. and she didn't wake up until 5:15 a.m. I just can hardly believe it.

I'd heard rumors about babies who sleep through the night at 6 weeks, even read books about them... when I was dying for sleep with Caroline (she didn't even hint towards sleeping through the night until she was 10 months old) I hated hearing about those babies... do I now have one myself? We'll see.

Did I do anything different than I did the first time? YES, but that's mainly because I sort of know what I am doing this time instead of having absolutely no idea, like last time... and she's just her own little person.

Here is a little video of her smiling yesterday. Elizabeth Joy is just so darn pleasant!

4 comments:

The Novaks said...

So precious! She really looks so much like Caroline too.

Karen said...

sweet girl...

The Morginskys said...

ok, so what are you doing this time? maggie slept through the night at 8 weeks...10 to 6 every night! if only...

Emalee said...

Cute dress in the video :)
I'm so glad you've got a sleeper!