3/3/11

1 Month!

March 3, 2011
February 3, 2011

Elizabeth Joy is one month old today! I can't believe she's already a month old, but it was the shortest month of the year.
We had a little photo shoot and I still have proven that I'm not the best at photography :-)
So far, she has slept at most 5.5 hours at night, but wouldn't mind sleeping longer during the day if I let her. She seems to be on a food cycle of wanting to eat every 4 hours - but I mostly make her eat every 3 during the day. I don't wake her up at night, I just let her get up on her own.

She still has a sweet little cry that isn't too loud. She honestly doesn't cry that much (yet?).

She loves her big sister and always looks around the room for her when she hears her.
She is easy going and is pretty flexible. She does, however, hate nuks (passies) - which thoroughly confuses Caroline. If I try to give her one, she opens her mouth wide trying to make sure that it doesn't touch her. If it does touch her, she acts very offended. Caroline always wants to give her a nuk and I try to explain that EJ just doesn't want it.

She did get a little sun bathing in during the photo shoot today! The sun was bright, thank goodness, so Elizabeth Joy wouldn't open her eyes. It seemed like she was enjoying the warmth of it though!
Here is Caroline's one month to compare. Caroline is 27 months old today!

2 comments:

Beth said...

so sweet! that was an extremely fast month! i bet you'll find she doesn't cry very much...sounds pretty easy-going!

la said...

I can see a little family resemblance of her great uncle Frank S. as a baby- he was a cute little baby too!